- God-Centered: We value putting God at the center of all that we do. We put His glory and His honor first, asking in every decision, “Will this bring the greatest glory and praise to our God?”
- Bible-Saturated: We value being saturated with the Scriptures, which are God’s reliable, authoritative, and sufficient revelation. We value a growing love for the Word, as well as a deepening understanding of it, in each person within the church, whether old or young.
- Expository Exultation: We value “expository exultation, as the Spirit-anointed preacher delights in bringing forth from Scripture the teaching that God has revealed for our good and His glory. Over time this leads to the preacher proclaiming the whole counsel of the Word of God, whether it is popular or not. We value having our cultural assumptions challenged by the Word, for we know that this leads to our greatest joy.
- Christ-exalting: The essence of worship is valuing Christ more than all the world has to offer. Thus, we value corporate worship that honors Him and helps us to cherish Him more and more highly through touching both the mind and the heart. Singing, praying, reading the Word, and preaching are all vital parts of such worship.
- Prayer-powered: We value prayer as our amazing privilege of speaking with the King of the Universe, expressing and developing our intimate family relationship with Him. We value prayer as the source of power and the visible engine for all our efforts.
- Diversity-loving: We value the diversity that God created among mankind; even more, we value the unity in diversity that God creates in His church – a unity that manifests itself not only in smiles on Sunday mornings, but in an authentic community showing love, care, and concern throughout the week as we share our lives with each other.
- Missions-mobilizing: We value missions and evangelism, the privilege God has given all of us of being His ambassadors, accomplishing His goal of spreading the knowledge of His glory to all the nations. We value spreading a passion for His supremacy to all peoples: those within our culture and those without, those who live nearby and those who live on other continents. Locally, we value reaching and welcoming the new members of our community, especially the internationals among them.
- Family-strengthening: We value building up strong marriages and families, where God’s Word is taught and lived out, where husbands love their wives as Christ loved the church, where wives respect their husbands, where the hearts of the parents are turned toward their children, and the hearts of the children toward their parents.
- Disciple-producing: We value growth in Christlikeness in every believer, as all of us become the disciples God intends us to be. We value the way God uses the ministries and services of the church in that growth.
- Joy-pursuing: The pursuit of joy in God is not wrong; indeed, it is God’s command. For God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. “In your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.�? Psalm 16:11.
In sum, we are a God-centered, Christ-exalting, Bible-saturated, prayer-powered, diversity-loving, missions-mobilizing, family-strengthening, disciple-producing, joy-pursuing church.